Boudoir Portrait Sessions
2 Hour Sessions: $350 | 3 Hour Sessions: $500
The session fee (retainer) is required to reserve your date & time and is non-refundable (but may be transferred to another date in the case of bad weather).
Here’s what the session fee includes:
• Session fee is for one person only. If you wish to have additional people for your session they can be added for an additional fee. Please contact us for a custom quote.
• Our fee includes a pre-session consultation with you. This can be in person, over the phone, or by email to go over all the details of your session.
• Up to either a Two Hour or Three Hour Boudoir Session with unlimited outfit changes during session. Your session can be at your home, a local hotel or even an outdoor location in the Englewood and Boca Grande areas.
• Includes approximately 50 fully edited, high resolution photographs for a two hour session, or approximately 90 images for a three hour session. Images will be on our website in a private password protected gallery for your viewing, saving and sharing as well as a single USB flash drive.
• Professional editing, retouching & enhancing of each of your images. We edit each image individually so that you get the best product possible.
• We offer artistic enhancements of your images. Whether you are looking for something dreamy, vintage, retro or elegant, we are happy to help give your images the extra attention they deserve. Please inquire for more details.
• Professional prints, gallery wraps, photo albums & photo books as well as cards and invitations of your session are also available at an additional cost.
• a session guide to help you look and feel your best (including what to wear!)
• We charge no travel fees for shoots with-in 35 miles of Englewood, FL
Please note that the session fee does not include products; those are purchased separately after reviewing your images (please see the collections below).